Monday, September 3, 2007

Walking updates

Well well... I haven't written any updates since almost a week ago regarding walking. I have walked twice in the last two days, though.

The first was an 8-mile walk with Lisa yesterday in Oneonta. We went out of town unexpectedly for a funeral Friday morning in Long Island - Lisa's uncle. We were able to spend the weekend visiting with family, then came back to Oneonta yesterday afternoon.

We drove back to Rochester today, and this afternoon I logged my first walkwith double-digit mileage! I first walked 9.2 miles roundtrip to the next town over, then got some water & Lisa joined me for a jaunt around a loop we frequently walk or bike. It's a 2.6-mile loop going from our house, up a big hill to our town hall, then down the other side of that hill, then back up another big hill into the village and back home.

I... am... a little sore right now... But I felt good to log almost 12 miles today.

No comments: