Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Record Archive is awesome. Simple as that.

Let me just repeat myself off the bat: the Record Archive is awesome. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a record store in Rochester that has tons of vinyl (no I don't own a record player), lots of used CDs, and lots of new stuff as well. Oh yeah and all the weird toys, incense, etc.

I've built a large percentage of my music collection at that great establishment, and yesterday I added a few more $5 finds: Foo Fighters (There is Nothing Left to Lose), Garbage (Bleed Like Me), Gorillaz (Gorillaz), and, speaking of my previous post, Rocco DeLuca & the Burden (I Trust You to Kill Me). Not bad for a day's work.

1 comment:

Woopop said...

Something tells me my collection would only be half as large without the Archive... maybe even a third!