Thursday, August 16, 2007

Walking update: 7.1 miles today

Tonight's walk was a little more mundane... the treadmill at the gym counted up to 99:59, rolled over to 0:00, and counted up to 20:00 again as I walked 7 miles in 2 hours. Nothing special to report tonight, except that walking 2 hours on a treadmill is really frigging boring....

As long as I'm at it, I'll tack on last night's 1.5 miles in this post. Lisa & I went to the Wayne County Fair! I hadn't been to the fair in a long time. When I was younger, it was the Otsego County Fair, and I can't say this one was any different. It just seemed a little smaller, probably because I'm about 10 years older now. A few of Lisa's students were showing animals - goats, cattle, rabbits, a guinea pig - and were very successful. It was cool to see all those animals and many more: sheep, chickens, even a turkey.

No comments: